Check out!

zondag 9 september 2012

Marine Style

Hey loves,
have you ever re-organized your closet and found something very cute you forgot you had?!
After re-organizing my closet I found a super cute marine striped shirt from H&M, with some gorgeous detailing on the shoulders!
I was so happy I directly wore the shirt to go a lunch with my best friend.

For this outfit I'm wearing my cute marine styled shirt,
with a pair of denim shorts from H&M as well.
For my shoes I am wearing my studded converses!
My bag is a vintage messenger bag :)

I really like the Marine stripes,
it was a big trend a few years a go I think.
But I still think it's very cute and feminine and it's definitely a style you can
pull off every day!
Stipes are timeless.
And the gem detailing on the shoulders just make the outfit 
glamourous and complete!

Hope you like this outfit!
Let me know what you think.









Xoxo Aviva

Geen opmerkingen: