Check out!

vrijdag 17 augustus 2012

Paris, je t'aime

Hey loves,
Every time someone asks me what my favorite color is I answer white and yes I know technically it's not a color but I don't mind :). I have a lot of clothes in my wardrobe but I always end up wearing just a pear of jeans with a white tank top and when it's hot outside i'll just wear a plain pair of denim shorts with a white tank top!

For the summer I'm in love with everything that's white and laced, I think laced clothes are so feminine and white is the perfect "color" for when it's hot outside! So excellent for summer time.
I really love the romantic look lace gives to an outfit and it's so girly.

For todays outfit I'm wearing a white dress with some lace detailing.
And if you look closely you can see there is a flower pattern in the lace detailing,
 which I thought was super cute!
This dress I bought in Topshop.
I paired this girly dress with my blue wedge sandals with bow detailing in the front 
from Steve Madden.
The bag I took with me is a big Lonchamp bag in a beautiful lila color.
For accessories I'm wearing my Zadig&Voltaire watch 
and some pearled bracelets from Forever 21.

I hope you are all having a wonderful day!
Let me know why you think about this look :)













Xoxo Aviva

12 opmerkingen:

styletraces zei

Lovely look, the dress is really cute :)

like to know your blog, I'm your new follower ;)

xoxo
STYLE TRACES
ST FACEBOOK PAGE

Unknown zei

Thank you so much!

xxx

Anne zei

thank you so much for following me ♥
I follow you back now :D
love,

anne
movieanne.blogspot.com

Inggrid Monalita zei

great blog! <3
come by and lets fllw each other if you love to do dear:)
miss-monaaa.blogspot.com

Lia zei

Absolutely love that dress!!:)
I'm a new follower!
http://the-bellepoque.blogspot.com

TINA zei

You look absolutely adorable! Such a cute lovely lace dress! Thank you for the sweet comment! Following you! Would be great if you can follow back!
-Tina
http://2petite.blogspot.com

Anoniem zei

Hi dear!
I love your blog! Very cute! You look so pretty!
I'm just your newest follower!
Follow each other?
X♥X♥
Vanessa

http://lifelikevision.blogspot.com/

Clara Turbay zei

it´s great to see what you do here.
@paquetevsitasbi

mio zei

you look lovely!!! Thanks so much for your comment on my blog!! Now I gladly follow you via GFC and BLOGLOVIN! I'm on all these sites too!!! Follow me back if you like!!! We can follow each other!!! it would be a pleasure!!!
TheSparklingCinnamon BLOGLOVIN
THESPARKLINGCINNAMON <3
JOIN ME ASO ON FACEBOOK IF YOU LIKE! TheSparklingCinnamon FACEBOOK PAGE

Isabella zei

Thanks for following me!
I follow you now! :)

Helen at THELOVECATSINC zei

you look so good!!

you have such a lovely blog too!

from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

ps. enter my big giveaway to win one of two prizes, including lots of jewellery and an H&M clutch! be quick as it ends soon! :)

Nathan zei

Such a beautiful girl!