Check out!

vrijdag 17 augustus 2012

Paris, je t'aime

Hey loves,
Every time someone asks me what my favorite color is I answer white and yes I know technically it's not a color but I don't mind :). I have a lot of clothes in my wardrobe but I always end up wearing just a pear of jeans with a white tank top and when it's hot outside i'll just wear a plain pair of denim shorts with a white tank top!

For the summer I'm in love with everything that's white and laced, I think laced clothes are so feminine and white is the perfect "color" for when it's hot outside! So excellent for summer time.
I really love the romantic look lace gives to an outfit and it's so girly.

For todays outfit I'm wearing a white dress with some lace detailing.
And if you look closely you can see there is a flower pattern in the lace detailing,
 which I thought was super cute!
This dress I bought in Topshop.
I paired this girly dress with my blue wedge sandals with bow detailing in the front 
from Steve Madden.
The bag I took with me is a big Lonchamp bag in a beautiful lila color.
For accessories I'm wearing my Zadig&Voltaire watch 
and some pearled bracelets from Forever 21.

I hope you are all having a wonderful day!
Let me know why you think about this look :)













Xoxo Aviva

14 opmerkingen:

Joana Leite zei

Lovely look, the dress is really cute :)

like to know your blog, I'm your new follower ;)

xoxo
STYLE TRACES
ST FACEBOOK PAGE

crediin testessa zei

Thank you so much!

xxx

Anne zei

Hey,
Nice post :D
Your blog is so amazing!
Would you like to follow eachother?
Love,

Anne
http://www.movieanne.blogspot.com/

Anne zei

thank you so much for following me ♥
I follow you back now :D
love,

anne
movieanne.blogspot.com

Inggrid Monalita zei

great blog! <3
come by and lets fllw each other if you love to do dear:)
miss-monaaa.blogspot.com

ASH♥ zei

Absolutely love that dress!!:)
I'm a new follower!
http://the-bellepoque.blogspot.com

TINA zei

You look absolutely adorable! Such a cute lovely lace dress! Thank you for the sweet comment! Following you! Would be great if you can follow back!
-Tina
http://2petite.blogspot.com

Lifelike Vision zei

Hi dear!
I love your blog! Very cute! You look so pretty!
I'm just your newest follower!
Follow each other?
X♥X♥
Vanessa

http://lifelikevision.blogspot.com/

Clara Turbay zei

it´s great to see what you do here.
@paquetevsitasbi

FRANCESCA zei

you look lovely!!! Thanks so much for your comment on my blog!! Now I gladly follow you via GFC and BLOGLOVIN! I'm on all these sites too!!! Follow me back if you like!!! We can follow each other!!! it would be a pleasure!!!
TheSparklingCinnamon BLOGLOVIN
THESPARKLINGCINNAMON <3
JOIN ME ASO ON FACEBOOK IF YOU LIKE! TheSparklingCinnamon FACEBOOK PAGE

Isabella zei

Thanks for following me!
I follow you now! :)

Meganne zei

Love it, can't wait to see what you do next! Come check out my blog, maybe we can follow each other!
Material Fixations

helen at thelovecatsINC zei

you look so good!!

you have such a lovely blog too!

from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

ps. enter my big giveaway to win one of two prizes, including lots of jewellery and an H&M clutch! be quick as it ends soon! :)

Nathan zei

Such a beautiful girl!