Check out!

woensdag 29 augustus 2012

Skull Lovin

Hey loves!
A quick outfit of the day for you guys,
I am going out to buy something with my mom and it's quit warm today so I decided to wear my lace top from Zara with some shorts.

I think this top is amazing because if you look closely you can see there are skulls in the patron!
The top is see-through so it's better to wear a tank top underneath like I did.
I paired the top with some legging short shorts from Bershka and
some white sneakers from Spring Court.
I almost never wear them because they hurt so bad!!
I thought wearing them with thick socks would help, but no..
I've only walked and hour or two with them and I already have two blisters on both feet! :(

For accesories I am wearing my everyday jewelry and a studded ring from Forever 21!
I love the gem detailing on the studs :D.
 And I'm carrying my vintage messenger bag with me,
who is super big so enough space for everything a girl need!

Hope you like this quick OOTD.
Let me know what you think and have a great day!




Xoxo Aviva

3 opmerkingen:

BERTHA NATASHA zei

cute top!!
i've just nominated you to The Liebster Awars :D
check out my blog to get the rules,
cant wait to read your answer..

Sincerely,
BERTHA NATASHA

Jodie zei

wow the skull patten in yur top looks beautiful- i really want it for myself
x
www.be-a-goddess.blogspot.co.uk

Unknown zei

So glad you like it!
xxx