Check out!

donderdag 27 september 2012

Rome Part Two

Hey loves,
today I had such a long day at school!!
It was so tiring :(, but afterwards I went walking around in Trastevere in Rome.
Trastevere is a very hip neighborhood, where a lot of young people live.
You can find there loads of nice restaurants, shops and bookshops.
It is the most beautiful neighborhood i've seen till now!
The neighborhood has such a romantic and antic vibe to it, I just love it!
I will post some pictures I've took today and at the end an outfit of the day :)

Hope you enjoy!  


random picture of melone con prosciutto 










 AAAAH WANT TO BUY THE CAR




























again with my favorite car.. haha i'm so in love


vintage FIAT

Now for the OOTD:


Standing on the place where Julius Caesar was murdered! :o



I'm wearing my new cute sweater dress in a very pretty salmon color,
 with some gorgeous gem and bead detailing,
from a shop in rome which I don't remember sorry! :( 
My sandals are rose gold, with some rose gold studs,
and I purchased them in London in a shop called Dune.
My bag is a backpack from the brand Brandy&Melville.

Hope you liked this post and outfit,
have a fabulous evening!

Xoxo Aviva



Geen opmerkingen: