Check out!

maandag 1 oktober 2012

For All The Bag Lovers Part 2!

Hey loves,
I've been currently obsessed with some gorgeous bags from Stella McCartney.
The bag is called the "Falabella" bag.
I love this bag because I think he is so versatile, it's such an amazing piece,
 but you can still wear it on a everyday basis.
But this bag is perfect as well to dress an outfit up up up!

Here in Italy I see woman rocking this bag every day.
And it makes me want to buy one for myself as well haha,
because it's just such a gorgeous bag.

The bag comes in various colors and sizes.
My personal favorite is the grey one!
I think the chain detailing, gives the bag a sturdy but classy look
It's certainly a very unique bag.
And I'm in love with it!



 


Let me know what you think about these bags!
Hope you are all having a wonderful day,

Xoxo Aviva


3 opmerkingen:

Anoniem zei

I have the black large one :)

bought it in sn3

Unknown zei

nice! How much did you pay?

Moeti zei

moeti likes this bag too!xxx