Check out!

zaterdag 11 augustus 2012

OOTD : Pastel Colors & Pink Lipstick

Hey loves,
Today I went to Caffénation with my gorgeous friend Sarah Godard.
I will link her blog down bellow!
Four coffees and one ice tea later, we went to explore Antwerp a bit more.
We found a gorgeous garden with lots of different plants haha :D.
It was a sort of plant museum but outside, and a very nice place to just hang out and chill.
It's really nice, especially when it's such a good weather which we had today! (finally)
Here is the link for more information about the garden : http://www.antwerpen.be/eCache/ABE/3/251.Y29udGV4dD04MDMzOTE1.html

For my outfit of the day I'm wearing a shirt from New look in a gorgeous mint color
which is one of my favorite colors for the summer! 
With my neckless from Zara.
Paired with some high waisted shorts I bought at American Apparel.
My black booties are from Topshop.
What I love about my shoes is that they have heels, 
not to high so I can walk easily in town and not too short so I can feel a bit taller haha :D.
And I'm taking my vintage messenger-bag with me!

Let me know what you think about this look.
















Hope you are all having a wonderful day!

Sarah's blog: http://smashionblog.wordpress.com/

xoxo Aviva

8 opmerkingen:

Ownyourstylenow zei

Wat een leuke outfit! Graag gedaan, het verbaasd me dat je niet meer volgers hebt. Want je blog is echt super!Keep up the good work ;) Liefs, Saloua xx.

Ownyourstylenow zei

Wat een leuke outfit! Graag gedaan en het verbaasd me dat je niet meer volgers hebt want je blog is echt super! Keep up the good work ;)
LIefs Saloua xx.

Kells zei

I really love your outfit! I love the pastels trend! Great post :] I would love it if you would check out my blog too. And if you like it maybe we can follow each other!


http://kelformity.blogspot.com/

Unknown zei

thank you so much!
Of course I will check out yours, and I would love it if we could follow each other!
xxx

Anoniem zei

following on bloglovin now :)

Men Trend zei

Leuke kleurtjes, hele mooie outfit! ;-)

En inderdaad, die botanische tuin is zalig! Lekker ontstressen! Altijd leuk om andere bloggers van Antwerpen tegen te komen :) misschien tot op de Antwerp Fashion Night? ;-)

Leuke blog, keep up the good work!
-Men Trend
http://mentrend.blogspot.com

Unknown zei

Dankje voor de lieve comment, heeft men dag gemaakt :) en je blog is echt geweldig!
ja indd zalig, sowieso tot dan! :D

gaan we elkaar volgen op blogger? :)

xx

Anoniem zei

hey, prachtige blog, je bent zo mooi en weet je ik ben precies verliefd op jou <3