Check out!

woensdag 15 augustus 2012

Rock Of Ages Look

Hey loves,
for todays outfit i'm going for a more edgy but wearable look.
I was inspired by the movie "The Rock Of Ages" which I haven't seen LOL but i've seen the trailer and some youtube tutorials and that was enough :D. 
When I saw those high wasted shorts, I had to have them , I think they are soooo cool.
I got mine from TopShop, but I think any high wasted short will do for this look!

My booties are like my baby, I love them and I wear them all the time.
They look good with different kinds of styles and 
they might look very high but they are the most comfortable high heels I own!
And as you can see they are booties you can wear every single season, 
so they are totally worth their price :).
My black ankle booties are from Nasty Gal!

And of course for the finishing touch I'm wearing a hard Rock Café T-shirt
which I've found in a closet in my house,
I think they might have been from one of my brothers when they where small and now
it fit me perfectly :D
And the shirt is from the Hard Rock Café in Key West.

For accessories I'm just wearing some bracelets from Forever 21,
 which you can't see quit well and my watch from Zadig&Voltaire.
But they are not really important in this look!

I'm sorry I don't have so much to say about this outfit,
but I think this outfit is quite self explanatory :D haha.

Let me know what you think about this look.
Hope you are all having a wonderful day/evening!
And you would make my day if you would follow me
on blogger :D










Xoxo Aviva

3 opmerkingen:

Carmen zei

Hey dear!
Thanks for your comment, of course we can follow each other, I just followed you on GFC :)
xx
www.clothesandcamera.blogspot.com

BERTHA NATASHA zei

love your shorts so much!!
visit my blog anytime. following your blog now, mind to follow me back? i'll be glad!

Sincerely,
BERTHA NATASHA

The Dragonfruit zei

Those flag print shorts are so cool - not to mention those amazing boots! Total rock n roll :)

Enter to win a gift certificate to Rire Boutique!
Trendy Teal