Check out!

donderdag 16 augustus 2012

"Big" City Life :)

Hey loves,
today I went into town with my boyfriend!
If you know me well you might know that I wouldn't mind wearing high heels every day for every occasion,I would do it if I could,
but of course that's not possible... unfortunately :( .
In Antwerp the streets are quit annoying and difficult to wear high heels on, the pavements are mostly made from cobblestones so you might know that thats hell on heels!
So I found a good replacement for heels.
You will probably already know these shoes, they are like sneakers with a "hidden" heel on the inside.
A lot of designers laid out this trend for example the most popular ones I know where those from Isabel Marant. And if i'm not mistaken I think she's the first designer who made these kinds of shoes and made them extremely popular.
If you don't know which shoes I'm talking about, here are some examples:


But these ones are very expensive but you can find very similar ones now from different brands who are a lot cheeper! Like I did :)
Mine are from the brand Ash, they have a very variable collection of sneakers and they are very comfortable as well so it's deffenitly worth checking them out!

Here are some pictures my boyfriend took of me and my outfit today, something very casual which you guys know I love :)
My vest/blazer is from Zara and the pockets I studded myself! I've got my studs on the internet and lately i've been putting studs everywhere on my clothes :D.
My shorts are some plain denim shorts from H&M and my white top is from H&M as well.
For accessories I'm wearing my almost everyday infinity neckless from Diamanti Per Tutti.
My bag is from Zadig&Voltaire and my shoes are from Ash which you already knew.
Last but not least I'm wearing my Ray Ban sunglasses.
Hope you like my outfit!
Here we go!









Xoxo Aviva

6 opmerkingen:

Unknown zei

Your outfit is really nice, I love it and those sneakers/wedges, ouh la la!!!

http://jessynyiri.blogspot.com
P.S. I'm your new follower and can't wait to see more of your posts :)

ADELINA ALEXANDER zei

Thank you! Followed back!
xo

Jonna zei

yes! isabel marants are expensive! i like the white ones! and yes you can definitely find similar ones! great outfit! i've followed you on GFC~ please follow back?


||||HEDONIST DRIVE||||

Queen Treasure zei

thank you for following me, i follow u back. maybe we can follow each other via another site too?let me know :)
jessillesilv.blogspot.com

Floor zei

Great outfit, I love the shoes! Thanks for your comment, followed you back :)

XO
http://badboyshighheels.blogspot.com

Elfena zei

Lovely shoes!Great blog. What about following each other?