Check out!

woensdag 15 augustus 2012

Olivia's Outfit Of The Day

Hey loves,
let me introduce to you my gorgeous friend Olivia.
Olivia is 17 years old and we've been in the same school and class from kindergarden till graduation! 
She is an amazing person and she's sooo talented, I will link her blog down below so you can check it out!

Olivia came to my house today, because I hadn't seen her for a month!
And yes we've missed each other haha :D. 
So when I saw her cool outfit I asked her if I could take some pictures for my blog
 and she said yes! 

Olivia is wearing some black short shorts from H&M with a white top from Zara.
For accessories she is wearing a very nice spiked neckless 
which she found in a random shop in London and
some pretty bracelets she bought in a local market in Turkey.
Her awesome jacket is from Zara, which is still in store right now btw
and I love this jacket it is such a cool jacket that you can wear on daily bases, 
not if it's too warm outside of course lol. 
But I just really like the mix of leather with the army jacket!
She is also wearing a studded bag from H&M.
And last but not least she is wearing black wedges,
which I thought where very cool because they are open at the back of the shoe.
So you can call them flip flop-wedges haha :D 
And the brand of her shoes is called : Strawberry

I really like this laid back but stylish outfit of Olivia.
It's casual, sexy and sturdy.
Do you agree with me? 
Let me know what you think about this look!
I hope you are all having a wonderful summers day :D
And If you follow me on blogger you would make me very happy!












Olivia's blog : http://oliviabirn.blogspot.be/

Xoxo Aviva



5 opmerkingen:

Jodie zei

Olivia looks fantastic- her jacket is really cool and i am in love with her unusual shoes (and strawberryy is such a cute name!)
x
www.be-a-goddess.blogspot.co.uk

Unknown zei

Yes she does! :D I feel the same way!

xxx

Marta Martins zei

loveit! following your blog!

Unknown zei

I love your friend's outfit and she's so beautiful (so do you)!!! Wanna follow each other and keep in contact?
http://jessynyiri.blogspot.com

Have a nice day Lovely :)

Unknown zei

Thanks to stop in my blog! I love yours!
Of course, I want to follow each other, I follow u right now. I'm 12th follower.

My name in GFC is: sexy_paige_cucu.

It's you're turn, dear :)

Kisses.