Check out!

dinsdag 14 augustus 2012

Nail Polish Madness

Hey loves,
yesterday I went to American Apparel and they have the most awesome nail polish ever!
You guys must definitely go check them out.
They are a bit expensive though, but totally worth it :)
After I chose 3 different colors, I went home and I immediately wanted to paint my nails.
I couldn't decide which color to use first, so at the end I used the three of them!

The two nail polishes I used are from the brand Sheer,
which you can use to make nail art like this.

But I didn't figger out yet how to achieve this look :D
Here are the pictures I took from my nails today.
The colors I chose are: Redondo Beach (blue), Manhattan Beach(coral) and Supernova(glitters).
And my topcoat is from Mavala.
I hope you like it, let me know what you think!


I have really creepy fingers lol
My flower ring is from Forever 21!




xoxo Aviva


Geen opmerkingen: