Check out!

dinsdag 28 augustus 2012

"The White Stripes" OOTD

Hey loves!

When I came back from Greece, The weather in Belgium appeared so much colder than it actually is because of the difference.
So I directly grabbed my new black and white baggy sweater dress from Zara and paired it with my vintage Moschino belt. Which used to be from my mother and she gave it to me, I'm so grateful for that!
I love this belt because I almost never find high wasted belts who fit me, because my wast is quit small and this belt is tiny, so that's very nice! 
And of course it is an amazing belt, one of a kind and wearable with almost anything.

I think this belt or just any belt can dress up a look,
so you can wear a casual outfit and still glam it up!
And with a nice bag and some cute accessories you are good to go!
When you are wearing black and white it's very pretty to wear neon accessories,
I was wearing my neon neckless from Zara but it broke just before taking the pictures :(.
I will try to repair it and then I will add some pictures with the neckless and this sweater.

I am pairing my sweater with some plain black leggings from H&M,
and some black ankle booties from SuperTrash.
Those two items make the outfit look even more comfortable but still make it look very stylish.
I think they are so adorable, they are made of rubber so they would have the same look as rain boots!
And I love the bow detailing in the front which is made out of rubber as well.

For accessories I am wearing my Zadig&Voltaire watch, 
my infinity neckless from Diamanti Per Tutti
 and some neon bracelets bought in a local market in Grece! 
(sorry for not having any close ups on the accessories).

Hope you are all having a wonderful evening.
let me know what you think about this OOTD!


Xoxo Aviva