Check out!

donderdag 30 augustus 2012

Love is in the AIR

Hey loves!
I've been using a lot of different perfumes for a long time, I never thought they would ever get empty!
But they did eventually.. :(
So it was time for me to go hunting for the perfect scent for me.
i've been doubting between a few for a while, for example I was doubting between the Chloe (who smells amazing!) and the Zadig&Voltaire which I used to use.

I ended up picking none of both of them up, but an other perfume that I discovered today!
Also because I wanted to try something new and something I hadn't heard of or smelled yet.
 This post is going to be about the "L'air" perfume from Nina Ricci.
At first I thought it smelled quit similar to the Chloe one, that's why I was directly in love with it!
But after a few minutes on my skin, it smelled even more nice (in my opinion) and so pretty (does this make any sense?:p), fresh and girly. The bottle is very pretty as well and I don't know why but I was directly drawn to the name of the bottle. 
I was directly sold!
Btw I like to buy the smaller bottles so
that if I don't like the scent anymore or need some change,
 I won't wast too much, if that makes any sense as well :) .



I also wanted to talk about a new perfume which is the new perfume from LancĂ´me, it is called "La vie est belle" and it smells amazing! But I always intend to go with my first choice so I still bought the one from Nina Ricci. Just wanted to mention this perfume because I was so impressed!
I think the bottle is very simple yet chic and super feminine, so definitely worth checking out as well if you are searching for a new jummy smell! :)



Hope you enjoyed this post, let me know what you think.
And I wish you all a wonderful day!

Xoxo Aviva

1 opmerking:

Demi Mist zei

I haven't tried these perfumes.
I also look for the perfect perfume. I like powdery scents.
I just followed your blog. I hope you visit mine and follow if you like.