Check out!

maandag 6 augustus 2012

Outfit of the day

Hey loves, 
today I am wearing a jumpsuit, for those who don't know what a jumpsuit is I will put some example pictures in a minute. Me personally, I think jumpsuits are perfect for hot weather, they are easy to wear and very breezy (haha does that make any sense? :p). You can dress a jumpsuit down for it to be more casual or dress them up for in the evening. They can be worn very laid back, but if you pair them with some high heels they can become very sexy, and who doesn't like to feel sexy?! :)
Of course you can wear them as well when it's more chilly outside with a nice cardigan, sweater or blazer.
Jumpsuits in different kinds of material exist, so you can wear them in the summer, spring and fall.
I am wearing a jumpsuit with floral print so it's very "summerly" on it's own.
Here in Belgium we are having horrible weather for the moment, it's raining but it's still very hot.
Because i'm not going to leave the house today (because of the weather), wearing a jumpsuit is a perfect idea... It is soooo comfortable!







Here we go with my outfit of the day!







I am wearing a jumpsuit from D&D which i've bought in the store Coco&Co 
paired with my wedges from Steve madden.
For accessories I am wearing y everyday Diamanti Per Tutti neckless, 
the Infinity one and my watch from Zadig and voltaire.
it's a very simple and elegant look :)

Hope you are all having a wonderful day!

xoxo Aviva





Geen opmerkingen: