Check out!

dinsdag 28 augustus 2012

Perdonami!

Hey loves,

I hope you are all doing great!
First of all I want to apologise for not having posted anything new this week, the reason why is because I went on vacation to Greece! I had so much fun :D. Greece is so beautiful! And for not having posted anything for more than a week i'm taking you all with me to Greece! Not literally I'm sorry!


As you know my blog is not only about fashion and photography, so I thought this would be a nice opportunity to write a post about lifestyle. It would have been such a shame not "sharing" this beautiful country with you guys!

I've been to Crete btw, the people where very kind and the food was delicious and cheap so thats awesome as well. What I loved about Greece is that everywhere you went you had an incredible view! The landscape is truly amazing there. The only downside was that because of the hot weather (and with hot i mean very very hot!), we couldn't leave the pool or beach haha :D.
But in the evening we went walking around and side seeing!

Let me know if you have been to Greece and if you enjoyed it as much as I did!
I know this post is slightly different than my other posts, but I think change is good sometimes.
Please let me know what you think about "lifestyle" posts if you find it interessting or not :)

I hope you are all having a wonderful day!












My bikini is from Victoria's Secret

This was so much fun!
Fishes who made my feet baby soft :D



me with no drop of make up

My dress is from H&M



My boyfriend who is trying a fake gucci cap :D
They sell a lot fake clothes and bags in Greece.





Xoxo Aviva

Geen opmerkingen: