Check out!

zondag 5 augustus 2012

Audrey Kathleen Ruston

Hey loves,
I wanted to share with you guys someone very special who has inspired me so much.
I think she's the most beautiful, elegant and talented woman in history.
I just watched the movie " A Roman Holiday", she won her first oscar with this movie!
The movie was magical, and so was she.

Audrey Hepburn was born on May 4, 1929 in Brussels, Belgium.
Her father was a wealthy English banker and her mother was a Dutch baroness.
When her parents divorced Audrey Hepburn moved to London with her mother.
Later she moved back to the Netherland with her mother.
When she was in Arnhem, Holland, Hitler's army took over her town.
Audrey suffered from depression and malnutrition.

Audrey Hepburn went to a ballet school on a scholarship, after that she became a model.
And while modeling she got discovered by a director and became an actress.
She played in 31 high quality movies such as "Breakfast At Tiffany's", "Funny Face",
"Love In The Afternoon" and many more.
In the Empire magazine's she was in "The Top 100 Movie Stars Of All Time".


“I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.” 
-Audrey Hepburn

Hope you are all having a wonderful evening!
xoxo Aviva


1 opmerking:

mam zei

sooo agree with you, she's gorgeous!